Find Local Troops & Join Girl Scouts!
Join as a Girl Scout
- Visit our registration site and tell us a bit to get you started.
- Enter your zip code to find nearby troops, and choose one that will work best for your family. If troops are still forming in your area, choose to join with other local girls your age, and our placement team will help you form a new troop together.
- Complete the process by becoming a member of Girl Scouts. You will pay $25 in national member dues, and there is financial assistance available.
Join as a Volunteer
- Visit our registration site to begin the volunteering process.
- Search by zip for the nearest troops to you, search by troop number if you have that, or select “I want to lead her troop” to start a new troop with your daughter.
- Become a Member with Girl Scouts of the USA. You will pay $25 in national member dues, and there is financial assistance available.
- Follow-up emails will guide you through completing your required background check and orientation.
For girls entering Kindergarten, fill out our Pre-K registration form so that we can make sure you’re all set for when registration opens for this fall. Registration will open for incoming Kindergarteners by mid-summer.